I recently stayed at the Tropicana for the first time.Early October 2010, I bought the upgraded room with the feather top mattress, I stayed two nights and to my consternation I found this bed to have bed bugs.

I got bit 6 times over two nights. Didn't figure out they were coming from the bed until the 2nd night or I would have moved out. When I notified the desk clerk all she said was well you should have told us after the first night so we could have moved you.

No apology, no thank you for letting them know, just putting the blame on me.I travel to Laughlin on business and you can bet I will find other accommodations in the future.

Had an Experience with Tropicana Laughlin?

Comments

i stayed at tropicana last night west tower 43 fl room - i was lyin in one bed and got up and saw a bed bug crawl across the bed sheet t other side of bed - i moved to other double bed and was lying down and saw one on my shirt and ripped off my shir i called front desk = they snt security to make report and switched my room he says this happens everyweek,

Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more