Do not stay at Tropicana Laughlin.My husband and I went there for a 2 days get away.

When reserving the room online at no time were we ever told they place a 30 dollar per day hold (on top of the room rental) for incidentals. Then we went to the buffet which consisted of 3 meats and 1 salad and 3 vegetables,that was it! And I don't call that a buffet! Then we and 5 other people we knew got food poisoning from the unclean workers.

After we got our food and were nearly finished eating it we saw the buffet person using the same dirty gloves for dirty dishes and then to bereak up and put rolls in the basket. It was sickening. So my husband and I were sick with food poisoning and they did notthing and when I attempted to get the corporate number to complain they refused to give it to me. This casino is the worst place on earth!!

Beware~!!

Had an Experience with Tropicana Laughlin?

Comments

Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Salesperson lied Westgate Resorts "...I have decided to make it my life's mission to post as many negative comments about Westgate as is humanly possible..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Zerowater bad for gums. Zerowater "I just came from the dentist. Ive been drinking 150 oz of Zerowater a day. I thought I was thristy from cleaning pools all day in full uv protective clothes...." Read more